Where can you go to gain an in-depth, face to face training and knowledge of the Bible – how to rightly interpret and apply it – in order that you are better equipped for ministry?
Bible Training for church leaders: A five course curriculum offered in a local setting. Qualified instructors lead an interactive environment that’s conductive to focused study. There is also an optional Pastor training track available. By meeting three hours once a week on Tuesday nights from 7-9:45, the five courses can be completed in just over two years, at a much more affordable cost and shorter time than traditional Bible college.
A program with a purpose
- Know: To comprehend biblical truth both propositionally and practically, resulting in a working knowledge of the Scriptures.
- Obey: By the enablement of the Holy Spirit, to explicitly and fully follow the commands of Scripture to demonstrate out love for Christ and to grow in out walk with Him.
- Guard: To carefully preserve the integrity of Scripture and protect from false and inaccurate interpretation.
- Defend: To affirm the eternal Truth of Scripture, to answer challenges and to refute false doctrine.
- Pass-On: To train the next generation of believers to share the Gospel and to entrust them with the Truth of Scripture.
The Included courses
Five courses make up the core of this non-formal theological education. Survey
The core courses are:
- Bible Study Methods
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Bible Doctrine Survey
- Personal and Corporate Spiritual Life
The elective courses are:
- Preaching Bblical Messages and Pastoral Ministry
- Church Ministry/Administrative/Education
- Teaching Principles/Methods
- Church History
20 classes starts: Dates to be announced!
Times: 7:00 pm – 9:45 pm at Word of Grace Church
Location: 848 N Rd, Westfield, MA 01085
(Price for this course is $75 for credit and $35.00 for audit!) Please see Gerry Bates for payment.